Thursday, January 22, 2009

I wish I were a boy...Kinda.


Ok, so here's the deal. If you have ever spent any amount of time with me, and you have gotten to know me, you know that I love my boobs. I know, kinda random for you first time readers, but hey, at least I am honest. Yes, Yes. I take great pride in my fun bags as I have heard people say it.. That one is pretty gross. I just like Boobs or TaTa's... Any whoo. I have had these issues with my Lady Lumps for about 10 years. When addressed with a Dr. I was always told not to worry about it. It was hormones from the BC Pill I was on. Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. I was on every single BCP ever made to control other issues us women face.. Mine was kinda extreme.. Like I am surprised I never died. However, I was tested for hemophilia. Good times.. So I am sure that jumping around to BC ever marketed didn't help my TaTa issue, but that was the least of my concerns at the time. FINALLY after years and years of changing this and that, a Cancer issue in 2005 and fighting with the Dr's to just take out my "oven" I decided to get the Mirena IUC... AMAZING!! I have NO TIME OF THE MONTH!! I haven't for a year and a half. I know that sounds off the wall, but it really is significant to the story.
So with that issue taken care of, I was able to live my life as I wanted and got to focus on other issues.. Which brings me back to my Tommy Knockers. Although, the Mirena had changed my life for the better, I was still having that issue.. I was all sore all the time. It hurt just to wear a bra, and at my chest size, it is not an option to go all Free up there. So I was talking to my Prego Boss about this issue, and she told me to go see her Dr. So off I go to a far away land called Alpharetta (it is only like 12 miles from my house. But I have to take 3 freeways, and that blows.) I meet this very nice Dr. and have to explain why I am there.. Ok, that was the weirdest thing I have ever had to do... Sober at least. I am getting all felt up, and getting my nipps pinched like she wanted to take them home as souvenirs for the day. So she gets to one part of my boobie and presses. It felt like a demon was in there. It was so painful. Dr. makes note, on to the one. Just about the same spot as the other one, that little demon bastard was at it again. Dr. makes another note. Tells me that she feels some "abnormalities", and wants to draw blood to check my thyroid, and my Petlactin levels.. So then I go to the lab part, and they stab the hell out of me with this giant ass needle.. I can handle needles. I have to test my blood sugar all the time. So the prick of a small one doesn't really bother me. Oh Hell NO, this woman came at me with one of things that you use to stuff garlic or whatever spices you want into the turkey. They are on the Ron Popeille infomercials... Sorry, kinda off track. So after this woman sucks all the blood from my arm, and leaves me with a big ass bruise, a nurse walks up to me and asks "Are you Sara" Why yes, yes I am. She hands me a sheet of paper and tells me to make an appointment. I look at it, and guess what. I have to go in for a Mammogram , and possibly and Ultra Sound to see what these "abnormalities" are. I have to go to the Atlanta Women's Breast Health Center. Right away, I declare that I don't my boobs to be slammed in a vice. Screw that. They wanted me to go in that day, but I got a lovely text from my Supervisor, not my Prego Boss, that if I am required to see another Dr. make the appointment for another day. WTF?? I was open to her about what I was going in for, I told her there was a good possibility that I would get sent to the Breast Health Center, and made her 100% aware of situation. But seriously, you want me to put this job above my health?? Last time I did that, I ended up having Surgery and being out of work for a Month. So what's worse? Me out for the day, or me out for a Month or two?? These are my breasts. I am sorry that God didn't gift you as much as he did me, but I refuse to let that happen ever again. So pissed off, I go to work. I am talking to the Prego Boss. She asks why I am not at the Breast place, and that is when I inform her of the text I got from my supervisor. Her eyes got pretty large. I am sure that didn't go over real well with her. So now, I still have to make an appointment to have my boobs looked at to make sure it's not Cancer or anything. It could be nothing, but I am not willing to take that chance.
So that is what else I have to deal with on top of everything .. Oh well... I will keep my chin up, and my cleavage partially exposed for all the world to see. Oh and punch her in her fucking face if she ever tells me that shit again.
Thanks for reading my rant.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment