Friday, January 16, 2009

To Sterling and Ash.

Hi Ash and Sterbo.

You guys are the only ones that read this, so here we go. Let's do this.

I want to start out by saying to Ash, I am proud that you are part of our family. You make my baby brother happy, and I know that there have been some tough times, but you always held his hand and walked threw them together. You have always helped him see the light at the end of the tunnel. I thank you and love you for that. I also would like to say Thank You for the Kids. I know that is kinda weird. But over the years, they have been my light at the end of the tunnel. First was G. then came Nat, and you gave me 2 more that I can love, and that light keeps getting brighter everyday that I know the kids are safe, and sound. Even in my darkest hours, the thought of their little faces has helped me so much. I love you for being the Mother to the Youngest Two of my "babies" I hope the stars on my side do them justice. I know it isn't much. That way I always feel like I have a piece of them with me.

Sterbo: What can I say? You are my "Baby" Brother. I know you hate that title. But I remember when you were born. Next thing you know I am dancing with you at your wedding to "Georgia" with tears in my eyes. It is crazy to know that you now have BABIES of your own. I am proud that you have become the man you are today. Like I said, I know there have been tough times, but you and Ash always make it threw them. I am proud you are the Husband that you are. I know you life your wife, and children more than anything. You are an honorable man, and have always stood up for what you felt was right, even if it wasn't =o). The way I see you look at those babies is enchanting. Of course, Mommies do the same. It is that Maternal instinct, but seeing you with them, even in pictures is so beautiful. The way you walk with Mason melts my heart every time I see it. I love those. You are a GIANT, and you are holding this little tiny hand. I can only look forward to seeing those pictures with Ben as well. I must say I am very proud of the Father you have become.

So, for the both of ya, Congrats on being Parent's again to a beautiful baby boy.
Thank you for being the Parent's to my youngest "babies"
Thank you for giving me the oppritunity to love them like they are my own.
Thank you for being there for each other.
Thank you for being my family.

I love you guys.

Love,

s

1 comment:

  1. :) I really appreciate that, and I know the boys will always love you no matter how far away you are.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete